About Order-In and the scholarship
Order-In is Australia’s premier corporate catering platform, connecting offices boardrooms with world-class local caterers. Launching in 2000, with a select group of corporate caterers, Order-In has grown to provide offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide and Perth with an incredible range of delicious menus from the corporate catering world’s best. Through a strong commitment to customer service excellence and an undying love of great food, Order-In has now delivered well over 1.6 million meals!
Order-In now has the pleasure of offering a $5000 scholarship. The scholarship is available to students currently studying a business, marketing, or digital based degree and will include the opportunity to learn about online businesses and digital marketing from key members of the Order-In team.
At Order-In, we know how important it is to support the next generation, and that’s why in addition to the tuition fees, the winning applicant will be given the opportunity to experience an online hangout with Order-In to learn more about online companies, business and marketing strategies, and to ask any questions which will help their future career path.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must;
- Be a current, full-time student at an Australian University or Tertiary Institution. (Please note: you must provide proof via a student card or relevant paperwork with your application).
- Be currently studying a Business, Marketing, or Digital related course/degree/diploma.
How to apply for the Order-In Scholarship
Applicants are required to send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A cover letter outlining why you believe you should be the recipient of this scholarship, and how you would use the funds towards your studies and future career. Cover letters are to be no more than 1 page in length.
- Your resume/CV, including details of where and what you are currently studying. No more than 2 pages in length.
- Latest academic transcript to date.
- Letter of reference from at least two referees.
Total Value of Scholarship
- AU$5000 to be used towards tuition and student accommodation expenses.
- Business advice, totalling 4 hours, in person or delivered online via video conference (Skype or similar).
Open Date: 5/02/2018
Closing Date/deadline for entries: 30/06/2018
The winning applicant will be notified in writing by: 13/07/2018
This scholarship is valid for use for Semester 2 (mid-year intake for 2018) or Semester 1 in 2019.