How to stay organised at work infographic
Did you know that:
- 1 hour of productivity is lost every day due to missing information
- A person spends about one year of his/her life searching through clutter on their desk looking for misplaced objects
- 71% of survey respondents feel that a ‘cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind’
- 28% of survey respondents said that they would save over an hour a day if their work desk was better organized
- 90% believe clutter has a negative impact on their work
- 57% of survey respondents admit that they judge their work colleagues by how clean or dirty they keep their workspace
A recent survey has found that clutter impacts an employee’s productivity (77%), state of mind (65%), happiness (40%), motivation (53%), even their waistline (9%)!
Check out our infographic below for other interesting stats about clutter and how it impacts your productivity. We’ve also included some simple tips to help you declutter your desk so you can get more done.
Want to share this image on your site? Just copy and paste the embed code below: