Food Ideas for Friday Night Drinks
One of the best parts of the week has got to be waking up on a Friday morning and realising that the weekend is almost here. And what better way to celebrate the end of a hectic working week than with a few Friday night drinks and nibbles with your colleagues?
Here are some ideas for your Friday after-work get-together:
- A party without cheese is just a meeting. Our Sydney corporate caterer, One Pot catering offers a platter with a mix of Australian and continental cheese, dried fruit and crackers, perfect to fill the post-lunch void.
- Mini burgers are perfect for any foodie gathering. With the burger trend hitting Sydney and Melbourne hard, all your colleagues will be impressed with the cocktail burgers from Palace Café Catering. Offering chicken, lamb and beef burgers you’ll have no problems with catering for everyone’s needs.
- If you’re looking for something relaxed and casual, a mini sandwich is the way to go. New York inspired sandwiches from Brooklyn Bridge Deli with a beer and cider (or two) from Vintage Blue are a great office treat.
- Gourmet finger food is always a great go-to when it comes to Friday night gatherings. Bring a bit of Asian flair to your next office event with a mix of rice paper rolls or sushi from the Melbourne corporate catering master Bluebag.
- For something a bit lighter, The Daily Kitchen offers an array of delicious natural foods. There are a huge range of different salads for the health conscious, as well as platters perfect for your after-work office do.
Whether your next Friday night drinks are just you and a couple colleagues or your whole office, Order-In is the perfect hub for all your office catering must-haves in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and Canberra, with access to all of the food and beverage options you need.
And now, for the ultimate Fri-yay feeling, try out the Moscato Sparkler cocktail below and show off your ultimate event catering skills!
- 750ml bottle of chilled moscato
- 600ml club soda – chilled
- 20ml sugar syrup
- 60ml lime juice
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup red cherries
- Pit and wash the cherries
- Build all ingredients in a pitcher
- Stir gently
- Serve with or without ice