The Order-In refer a friend program rewards registered Order-In customers with gift cards for referring friends to Order-In. To participate, Order-In users must agree to these terms.
How to earn gift card(s)
- Order-In users can earn gift cards if
- the referred friend then uses the Order-In website to make a corporate catering order.
- To be eligible, referred customers cannot be an existing Order-In customer. Referred friends must be completely new to Order-In. They can’t have placed an order with Order-In at any time.
- Order-In customers can only have one Order-In login and can’t refer themselves.
- There is no limit to the number of friends referred.
Claiming gift cards
- The referrer will receive an email/phone call from Order-In when a successful referral has been made.
- A gift card to the value of AU$50 will be emailed to the customer.
- All gift cards must be claimed within 3 months of issuance and is valid for 12 months, after which it will automatically expire.
- Gift cards can’t be exchanged, transferred, redeemed, replaced or refunded for proper cash.
- The participants will be responsible for any taxes or charges that may arise due to the earning and payout of the gift card.
- Allow up to 3 weeks for delivery.
Referring your friends
- Referrals should only be used for personal and non-commercial purposes, and only shared with personal connections that will appreciate receiving a call from Order-In
- Referral links should not be published or distributed where there is no reasonable basis for believing that all or most of the recipients are personal friends (such as coupon websites, Reddit, or Wikipedia).
- Customers can refer friends on personal social media accounts, excluding any site that is contributed to or is owned by someone else (e.g. Wikipedia and coupon websites).
- Search Engine Marketing (e.g. Adwords, Yahoo, or Bing) or the words ‘coupon’, ‘code’, ‘promo code’, ‘discount code’, ‘voucher code’ or ‘voucher’ must not be used to promote posts.
- You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or “spam” under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate exclusion from Order-In Refer a Friend program.
- Referred friends that have signed up will receive a $25 discount off their first order.
- Discount can’t be exchanged, transferred, redeemed, replaced or refunded for proper cash.
- They must register for a login on the Order-In website to enjoy the discount.
- The discount will be applied to their first order on the Order-In website.
- They can start referring their own friends as soon as they have an Order-In login.
- Participants of the referral program must be 18 years of age and older.
- Valid for residents of Australia only
- Employees and their immediate families of Order-In are not permitted to enter the competition.
Other terms and conditions
- Order-In may suspend, change or terminate the referral program or a user’s ability to participate in the referral program at any time for any reason without notification.
- We reserve the right to suspend accounts if we notice any activity that we believe is abusive or fraudulent.
- We reserve the right to review and investigate all referral activities and to suspend accounts or modify referrals as deemed fair and appropriate.
- To the extent permitted by law, these Order-In Refer a Friend Program Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be exclusively submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in NSW, Australia.
- By submitting an entry, you agree to be added to the Order-In Pty Ltd database and consent to receiving general communication from time to time. Your details will never be shared with any third party.