A Few Menu Suggestions to Consider:
Gourmet Barbeque at Office
Who doesn’t love a barbeque, especially if you don’t have to cook it? If you have a bit of outdoor space we can bring the BBQ and the chef to your office and cook up a storm for the race.
From the grill:
- House made beef burger patties
- Traditional BBQ sausages including beef, chicken lamb sausages
- BBQ chicken wings with lime, coriander and chilli
From the salad bar:
- Garden salad of capsicum, cucumber, tomato, Spanish onion, olives and parsley
- Pasta salad with Persian feta, mint, pickled lemon, fresh peas and broad beans.
Something sweet to finish:
- Mini chocolate brownies
- Mini lemon meringue tarts
Sit Down Lunch
If you are entertaining guests and want to have quality time to sit and talk with them before the race, then a sit down lunch could be the answer. The menu below is just one of hundreds of options.
- Chermoula roasted prawns with white beans, chorizo, parsley and lemon
- Prosciutto, feta and pear salad with balsamic fig and charred brioche
- Eye fillet steak and truffled mash with sprout leaves, crispy parsnips and shiraz jus
- Twice cooked pork belly with bubble and squeak, little carrots, crispy sage and jus
- Rhubarb and ginger crème brulee with a ginger nut biscuit
- Vanilla and shiraz poached pear with rice pudding and shiraz syrup
Cocktails and Canapés
Keep the atmosphere casual and fun with this stunning cocktail and canapé menu. Guests can mingle while waiters serve delicious drinks and stunning nibbles to feast upon.
- Peking duck pancakes with cucumber and hoi sin sauce
- Chicken parfait with toasted fingers and a burnt peach butter
- Beetroot cured salmon with pickled cucumber, blini, smoked crème and caviar
- Poached prawn crystal roll with Asian slaw and a dipping sauce
- Squid ink crackers with Queensland spanner crab and sorrel pannacotta
- Pea and mint tart with parmesan custard
- Vegetarian maki rolls with a ponzu sauce
- Substantial item: Beer battered flathead with smashed chat potatoes and a chipotle aioli
- Something sweet to finish: Raspberry passion fruit smashed pavlova
Add a bit of theatre and excitement to your event with our gorgeous plank stations, loaded with the best locally sourced ingredients and beautifully presented on solid oak boards. Plank stations give your guests the opportunity to graze throughout the event with an abundance of sweet, sour, crunchy and crispy dishes to give your event a real buzz.
- Fresh carved buffalo mozzarella, heirloom tomatoes, gorgeous basil pesto, olives and capers, grilled and chilled summer vegetables, crispy polenta chips with Pecorino, rosemary and crostini
Salmon Twice plank
- Beetroot and vodka cured salmon, applewood smoked salmon, carrot and celeriac remoulade blinis and bruschetta, horseradish crème fraiche, herbs
- Selection of Jamon Serrano, salumi, chorizo, manchego, gorgeous grilled peppers, artichokes, chilli and mint feta, olives, caper berries, baked bread and grissini sticks.
The Ploughmans plank
- Free range ham and organic chicken liver pate, pork pies, celery, cherry toms, pickled onions, Gippsland blue, vintage cheddar, Piccalilli chutney, baked bread and crackers
Just Cheese plank
- Selection of Brie, blue and cheddar, gooey baked rosemary camembert, cranberry relish quince, dried fruits, nuts, baked bread and crackers