A tailored solution.
There’s no need to stick to the same old menus and event formats when the requirements of each occasion, and set of guests, is different. How about…
A gourmet breakfastbreakfast for the CEO and staff
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so leave it to us to make it special for your team with a decadent morning spread.
Breakfast canapés of:
- Smashed egg bruschetta with lemon aioli, vine ripen cherry tomato and parmesan shards
- Potato rosti with avocado mousse and smoked salmon
- Pikelet with double cream and berry compote
- House made bircher muesli with low fat yoghurt, topped with mixed berries
- Fresh fruit skewers
Served with freshly squeeze orange juice, pressed coffee and tea
They say change is as good as a holiday, and an alfresco get-together with BBQ catering by the sea is an inspired way to provide a different experience for your team or guests.
From the grill:
- Atlantic salmon
- Marinated lamb cutlets
- Tender marinated chicken skewers
- Pork and fennel sausage
From the salad bar:
- Greek salad - Roma tomato, cucumber, kalamata olives, Greek feta, red onion with lemon, oregano and dill
- Roasted potato salad - Roasted chat potatoes, rosemary, crispy bacon, shallots, cherry tomatoes, parsley and honey mustard aioli
Something sweet to finish:
- A sweet selection of individual tarts including; raspberry and white chocolate, lemon and lime, salted caramel, lemon meringue
BuffetBuffet lunch for staff in training
Just because a meal needs to be quick doesn’t mean it has to be unimaginative! A buffet is the ultimate way to offer well presented, delicious and varied options for hungry hordes.
- Kalavarda slow cooked shoulder of lamb served with candied garlic, rosemary, lemon, tzatziki and traditional Greek pita bread.
- Slow roasted chicken pieces marinated in rosemary, garlic and lemon with baked new potatoes
- Garden salad, seasonal leaves, roma tomato, red capsicum, cherry tomato, red onion, cucumber, continental parsley with a honey, mustard vinaigrette.
- Couscous and cranberry salad with spiced couscous, dried cranberries, pink grapefruit segments, baby spinach, feta cheese and roasted hazelnuts
Served with assorted sourdough dinner rolls and butter
Finger foodFinger food and drinks for staff events
Add some sparkle to a casual team get-together with a delivery of delicious finger food nibbles and bubbles along with a staff member to provide attentive service and make sure everyone’s needs are catered for.
Finger food and drinks for staff events:
- Vegetarian rice paper roll with fresh herbs and dipping sauce
- Peking duck pancake with shallot cucumber and hoi sin sauce
- Satay chicken skewers with house made satay sauce
- Wild mushroom and porcini arancini
- Baby beef burger
- Grilled prawn and chorizo skewer
Beer: Peroni and Crown Larger
White wine: Clifford Bay Sauvignon Blanc 2014 Marlborough NZ
Red wine: Highgate Cabernet Sauvignon 2012 Margaret River WA
Sparkling wine: Lindauer Brut NV Marlborough NZ
Soft drinks: Orange Juice, mineral water, coke and lemonade.
Let us help you create a show-stopping end-of-year cocktail party, from necessities like staffing,
setup and equipment, through to the fun parts like flowers, decorations, brilliant food and
Take yourself to a French Marketplace:
Substantial canapés- prepared by your on-site chef:
- Mini crab and camembert quiche
- Caramelised onion tarte tatin
- Mini swiss chard and her tart with young cheese
Seafood Bar - A medley of cold fish fare including; Oysters, Prawns, Mini salad nicoise, mussles poulette
Cold Meat Stand - Clifford Bay Sauvignon Blanc 2014 Marlborough NZ
Coffee cart - Highgate Cabernet Sauvignon 2012 Margaret River WA
Sweet Stall- Lindauer Brut NV Marlborough NZ
Crepe stall- Orange Juice, mineral water, coke and lemonade.
Deli Stall - Highgate Cabernet Sauvignon 2012 Margaret River WA
Cheese stall - Lindauer Brut NV Marlborough NZ
Sorbet Cart - Orange Juice, mineral water, coke and lemonade.
To quench your thirst:
- Champagne - Louis Auger Champagne Brut NV
- White Wines - Pierre Brevin Sancerre and Paul Mas Biogner
- Red wines - Chateau Blason d’Issan Margaux
- Beers - Kronenbourg 1664, Stella Artois, James Boags premium light
- Perrier sparkling mineral water
- Selection of soft drinks and juices