Beverage Package Prices
Our package pricing will allow you to easily manage your budget and offer a great range of wine, beer and soft drinks at a set, per person price. These packages include everything your guests would like to drink as well as the bar set up, glasses, ice and equipment.
A three hour beverage and bar package is $19.95 per person, excluding GST. You can choose a package times of 3, 4 and 5 hours, depending on how long your event will be.
- White and red wine catering – Ensure you have the right wine pairings with the food you've ordered. We have a wide variety of labels and vintages to accompany all types of cuisine.
- Champagne catering – Pop a bottle of bubbly for times that call for a celebration. We have a wide variety of champagnes and sparkling wines on offer.
- Local and imported beer catering – We provide a range of local and international beers to keep even the most enthusiastic of beer connoisseurs happy. Impress your guests with our wide selection of pale ales, stouts and more.
- Soft drinks and juice catering – It's important to always have a plenty of non-alcoholic options available when catering for an event, such as juice, mineral water and fizzy drinks.
- Bar, glasses and ice – We can even supply everything you need to serve your drinks as well – Keep everything together in the same order.
If you would like greater flexibility with the beverage choices or a longer or shorter duration, we can easily accommodate your needs.
Mobile Bar Service
For extra special occasions, like the office Christmas Party, we can provide several styles of Mobile Bars for hire, each specifically designed to suit a different occasion. From L.E.D Illuminated Bars to Function Bars, we have the perfect mobile bar to meet your requirements. We also have seasoned and professional staff, all with their RSA certificates. Check out our gallery for ideas and inspiration.
Responsible Service of Alcohol
It is vital that any time alcohol is being served, that it is done responsibly. We recommend at least one RSA qualified bartender for every 25 guests for your function. All Order-In supplied waiters and bartenders have their RSA certificates.
Tips and Hints for Alcohol Catering for your Event
When budgeting for an event that will include alcohol we use the following formula:
Base your beverage consumption on roughly 3 drinks per person for the first hour and then 2 drinks, per person each hour after that. Your guests will also appreciate non-alcoholic beverages including mineral water, soft drinks and juice.
This will give you a reasonable estimate of how much beer and wine will be consumed, but consider that every group is different. Please consult with our Events Manager if you are unsure, on 1300 851 900
What to Order for your Corporate Function
Beverage selection for events should consist of a combination of beer (full strength and light) white wine, red wine, sparkling wine, sparkling mineral water, and a selection of soft drinks and juices.
The most popular wines to serve are:
White: Sauvignon Blanc
Red: Cabernet Sauvignon
Our alcohol merchants will deliver directly into your office during business hours. If required, your order can be delivered pre-chilled directly to your venue for your event. We always recommend ordering tubs and ice to ensure your order is icy cold until your guests arrive. We also can supply glassware for any size of event.
Order your alcohol and beverages catering today — Call us on 1300 851 900, or use the order form to the right of this page.