It’s the Catering That Makes the Day!
Food and in this case, the catering can add so much to the atmosphere of the race. Soggy party pies and sad sandwiches aren’t going to bring much excitement when the team gathers round to watch the race. Put your best foot forward and order delicious, fresh catering – you’ll be rewarded with praise for the great catering.
Some of Our Favourite Melbourne Cup Catering Options:
- Drop off finger food - warm or cold menus or perhaps a bit of both
- Grazing food platters to share over the afternoon with your staff – Cheese and fruit, Mediterranean, Asian delights and lots more
- Affordable lunch packages with small sandwiches and 3 pieces of finger food
- Roast chicken lunches with soft bread rolls and yummy salads
- Sweet treats of every variety, assorted slice, Melbourne Cup themed cup cakes, group cakes for the team, chocolate dipped strawberries and more
Don’t forget to order the drinks!
Our alcohol merchants have a full range or affordably priced wine, local and imported beer, sparkling wine and soft drinks for the race. As Melbourne Cup is such a busy day for our suppliers we have a few tricks to ensure your office has cold drinks when you need them. Your alcohol and soft drinks will be delivered a few days before Melbourne Cup. On the morning of the race, large tubs will be delivered with ice to chill your drinks for the office party. View our alcohol menu
You’re in Good Hands with Order-In
We have been catering for Melbourne Cup for over 17 years, and know what it takes to deliver catering on time and looking amazing. Last year, our corporate caterers delivered Melbourne Cup catering to feed 12,408 happy people. Don’t leave this years order to chance, book now before its too late.
Looking for a Full Service Catering On the Day?
If drop off catering is not what you are looking for, our Events division is just what you need. Our Event Managers will create a bespoke menu for your Melbourne Cup function – whether you are looking for a:
- Sit down lunch with waiter service
- Gourmet barbeque with craft beer and New Zealand whites
- Canapés and finger food with French Champaign
We will work directly with you to meet your brief and budget. Many of our caterers are Gold Licensed, premium providers who will know how to impress your guests on the day.
For more information on our full service Events Department, click here or send an enquiry and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
Catering for Special Diets
We understand that everyone's dietary preferences and requirements are slightly different. That's why we cater for all special dietary requests and you will find a range of gluten free, dairy free and vegetarian options as standard on most menus, including special event menus for occasions like Melbourne Cup. Simply ask your consultant if you are not able to find the items you want.